Stay safe and Play safe in St.Catharines, Niagara.
We are committed to ensuring that you stay safe and stay well in all of our hotel properties and local attractions. Help stop the spread of COVID-19. It remains critically important for everyone to continue following public health advice. This includes:
- Staying home when ill, or keeping your child home from school when ill, even with mild symptoms;
- Practicing physical distancing with those outside your household or social circle, or at gatherings;
- Wearing a face covering when physical distancing is a challenge or where it is mandatory to do so;
- Washing your hands frequently and thoroughly;
- Adhering to gathering limits and rules; and
- Following posted instructions and health and safety protocols at businesses and establishments
For additional protection, the Ontario government is encouraging everyone to download the new COVID Alert app on their smart phone from the Apple and Google Play app stores.